Friday, November 14, 2008

11 Days

First of all:
People say you don't know what you have until it's gone,
But when you know what you have and then it leaves, it's even worse.


Second of all:
I know it's a good day because

I beat my previous high score of 290 Lines by a LONG shot.


Thrice of all:
My mommy bought me something!
I now have the new Thrice DVD, "Live at the House of Blues",
along with a free Thrice Tee and autographed booklet.
WOO!


Fourth of all:
I will be going home in 11 days.
And my friends are planning a Heritage party.
We're all going to dress up like our heritage stereotypes and bring foods our heritages may have eaten for a potluck. Now! I am Norwegian and German and my friends have suggested that I dress up as A) Hitler or B) a Yodeler. Frankly, my dears, I think I may go as a Viking.
I love my friends.


Fifth of all:
Below are some of my favorite images I've made for the art sale.
YEAH WOO HERE YEAH!

1 comment:

Marissa Lundin said...

Sarah

Your drawings are quite wonderful!