I've been here for about 2.5 days now. A lot has happened -- and hasn't happened.
1. I keep forgetting to write in my Dream Journal when I wake up, thus forgetting my really good dreams. January may be a loss for the rest of the year.
2. Saturday I napped for like 4 hours and then went to bed early that night to sleep for 12 more hours.
3. Sunday I woke up and made a delicious chicken sandwich for lunch. Then I saw eeeEEEeethan. He gave me the Sims 2! I played that for hours and hours.4. Charlotte, Ethan, Marissa and I played in the snow last night. We wanted to build a huge fort, but it's a lot harder than it looks. Plus the snow wasn't the packing type....
5. Peter, Charlotte and I played a hefty game of Scrabble, and then Super Smash Bros. on the Wii.
6. Furthermore, I started watching Mad Men. It's okay. I'm not sucked in yet. Fairly, I must say I haven't given it my full attention at all. I also watch Chicken Little, which isn't anything to rave about, unfortunately. Zach Braff was the only good thing about it.
7. Obama's Inauguration is Tuesday. I hope I don't have class all day. I want to watch it so badly. Plus, all my friends will be there! I miss them a lot already. But it's been easier this time. And there are only two months left.