but here are some truisms (in no particular order) I've come up with for GD:
- Every friend has a purpose in your life, some last longer than others.
- Being unsettled is settling.
- The strong will survive.
- Dust is just dead skin.
- Friends will be there for you, but family never leaves.
- You can't fail until you quit.
- Life is like a guitar, sometimes it needs tuning.
- Make-believe is much too fun.
Also. I got a lot of feedback (woo four comments!) on the last post and I can't really, for the life of me, figure out why. I've posted other stuff similar to that, AND that was way too long for anyone to really be interested -- I thought. Maybe everyone was just in a commenty mood? Who knows. But. I like knowing if anyone reads these things, so even if you have nothing to say, you should at least let me know you read it. Kay? Okay.
Also. Here is an informational song I helped Charlotte make for her Diane Arbus class.
List of things to do:
- Make a book and webpage for Media tomorrow.
- Visit the shop to chat with Pat and finish up my coat rack.
- Get some wood stain and poly at Home Depot.
- Write a Critical Analysis.
- Write my Art History Essay.
- GD Truisms/Zine business.
- Figure out some rides to the Special and from Spring Break and all that stuff.