- I finally wrote my Research Paper and it only took me a solid two hours.
- I got new strings on my guitar, forcing me into finger-plucking delight.
- I love visitors and traveling, especially with Believers.
- I have an RA interview on Friday at noon. Cross your fingers! (Even though it'll be sad not to be your roomies, Poop and Feist!)
- I enjoy the act of typing and writing. Language is amazing.
- My pursuit of combining music and art is becoming more of a reality every day.
- My tummy is making up for that Sunday night I asked it to be quiet.
- I love my bike and want to ride it pronto.
- I don't want to work in the morning.
- I need to do laundry, so sorry if I smell....
- Pretending Mondays don't count, I only have 9 days of school left.
- I love talking music and being passionate about things in general.
- I have had many many firsts this year. Yay for experiential 2009!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The longer I wait to update this, the more I have to say, and the more I don't want to spend all that valuable time writing it. Thus, a list will do for now.