Saturday, May 30, 2009

Time to get movin!

Today my mommy bought me 10 yards of watercolor paper. I have some GREAT ideas that I can't wait to put down on paper. One being similar to my blog's header. All textural and fine. Mm mm mm! I can't wait.

I also went through this one dresser and it was full of sentimental stuff. I threw out half of it and decided that tomorrow I'll put the rest into a scrapbook (something I've been meaning to do for a year and a half now).

The other day I downloaded multiple albums of new music.
  1. Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
  2. Camera Obscure - My Maudlin Career
  3. Death Cab for Cutie - The Open Door EP
  4. Iron & Wine - Around the Well
  5. The Polyphonic Spree - The Fragile Army
And boy am I enjoying them.
I have so much music in my iTunes that I've literally never listened to, so I have decided to listen to all of it and weed out what I don't enjoy. So far my eyes have been illuminated to the following bands:
  1. Leona Naess
  2. Manchester Orchestra
  3. Maria Taylor
  4. Metric
  5. (More) Nick Drake
  6. Owen
  7. Papercuts
  8. Simon & Garfunkel
  9. We Are Scientists
  10. American Analog Set
  11. Bon Iver
Some of those I've listened to before, but nothing extensive. 'Tis good.


I LOVE MUSIC!
(That's for you, Marissa.)

1 comment:

Marissa Lundin said...

Haha! Thanks darling!

I can't wait to hear you whisper that again!