Friday, March 19, 2010

Weeds

This week I became addicted to Weeds. I watched the first two seasons in 3 days and am hurting for more. Damn Netflix for only putting two seasons on Instant Play! Anyhow, here's a bit of dialogue that just made me absolutely lose it!

Isabelle: Dad, you know the Harry Potter books that we read?
Dean: Love them all, Love Harry Potter.
Isabelle: Mom is Voldemort. Don't you know that? You may have reduced her to vapor now, but she is out there. Gathering her strength, and she will be back. Don't you know that?

The Season 2 Finale was probably the biggest cliffhanger I've ever experienced. SO INTENSE. I need the third season NOW and have no means of getting it until at least 6 pm! Ridiculous. Man I've missed watching TV shows straight through. Any other suggestions? I'm quite at my leisure. :)


Full Version of Weeds Theme
"Little Boxes" by Melvina Reynolds:


Short Versions of Weeds Theme
"Little Boxes" by The Shins:


"Little Boxes" by Regina Spektor:


"Little Boxes" by The Decemberists:

No comments: