Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's a Wednesday.

Mondays and Wednesdays are very chill days. Class in the early morning, class at night. I have the whole day for the taking. What did I do today? Well after recreating the ending Fight Club scene on the Morrison wall, I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (made by a friend and cut in half diagonally), I did the dishes and vacuumed the hallway, I downloaded the new Copeland album, and now I think I'm going to rearrange my room. It's gawd-awful dirty and just needs change. Thus, I will change.

My priorities have been all over the place as of late. It's not bad time management, no. I've made a nasty habit in my life of putting friends before family/living mates. It needs to change. Thus, I will change.

I have an abundance of dirty laundry. That's normally something of which having an abundance of isn't celebrated.... Thus, I will change.



I could go for some mushrooms,
Koolaid, J-Pimpin, Number One, Jul, Sa, Sahx, Sa-Anator, RahRah
Sarah.

P.S. I love it when Copeland uses a small brass ensemble in their songs.

No comments: