Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bloody Hell!

Today I went to Barnes and Noble with my P-Units and some shit went DOWN!

1. J.K. Rowling's new book is out. Want that.

2. This is a long one.... (That's what she said.)
So we're sitting in the cafe area, near the entrance for the workers behind the counter and we're just minding our business. All of a sudden I see this lady gasping and pointing towards the floor near my mom. This 70 year old woman was reaching for the wrong side of the door on the chilled drinks case and just fell backwards, hitting her head on the corner of the wall. The impact resulted in a pool of blood around her head, and two kind citizens rushed over and started putting pressure on said wound. My mom was sitting right next to her, and held her hand, trying to talk to her. She got her daughter's number and called her, informing Sarah Krause that an ambulance was coming and that her mom would most likely be transferred to Centrepoint Hospital next door.

The odd thing was that it was so peaceful, no one was freaking out. Of course it was shocking, but no one was being stupid about it. Furthermore, the lady had just given blood previously in the day, so her blood pressure was out of control. Mleh. It wasn't exactly the experience I was looking for in a bookstore, but, hey, it happens. I'm pretty sure she's just fine.

3. I have a best friend and I love her.
Also.
I love driving.
And I love my cat.

The end.

2 comments:

charlotte ferguson said...

did she make it?!?!

Marissa Lundin said...

holy crap! Merry Christmas I guess...