Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Surprisingly

Surprisingly I am ultra happy this Finals Week. There are so many things to look forward to, to look back on, and to look at. MCAD is so beautiful right now. I love its students' work. And I have come to the realization that the quality of work I see isn't as far away as it was in the beginning of the year. And that, my friends, is an encouraging thought!

Other things to note:
  1. Today I bled for the first time in 3D. I was sanding my stones on the circular saw and WOOP! There goes my pointer finger's flesh! "Mm, blood!" exclaims Edward.
  2. My Wildebear Process Book is finished and it's wonderful to have it out of the computer and into my hands. It didn't turn out exactly how I imagined, but that's no one's fault. Tis the way it goes!
  3. Sims 3 comes out in June.
  4. I was at school for 15 hours straight today.
  5. Tomorrow is my last day at work and my last GD class. SO happy about that.
  6. Tomorrow marks the beginning of the last week of school. Goodbye freshman year!
  7. I have an interview to work in the SB on Thursday. Wahoo!
  8. Erin and I are going to make smores in 11 days.
  9. When I get home, I'm setting up my tent and sleeping outside.
  10. I can't wait to live with my pals next semester.
  11. I will miss my MCADians over le summer very very much.
  12. I miss Ethan right now.
  13. I still have something in my eye 13.5 hours and one shower later.
  14. My room is a pit and I can't keep up with dishes.
  15. It's a fun challenge trying to eat every spec of food I have left.
  16. Taco Truck tomorrow night.
  17. LOST tomorrow night.
  18. I want more CMYK Rollerball...without the roller.
  19. I can't wait to ride my bike and to be free for those 4 days after school is out.
  20. A thunderstorm would be delectible.
  21. The grey couch is phenomenal.
  22. I have spread the disease of the Growling Tummy.
  23. I have lots of papers to write.
  24. This stream of consciousness is perfect for how busy my mind has beed.
  25. It's really time for bed....

1 comment:

Sara Fowler said...

I can never forgive you for the Twilight reference.

Also, I'm fairly certain I gave the growling tummy disease to you. I've had growling tummy disease for probably at least two years, if not three.