Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Thinkun.

Just as Ϟylar has an urge to kill,
I have the urge to fix people.

His biggest obstacle is what good is left in him,
my biggest obstacle is others' unwillingness to be fixed.



Hokay.
1. I have been watching a LOT of Heroes.
2. I think of people often.
And the people I think of most is the people I see hurting, and I always want to fix everyone's problems. I so often ignore mine, but even still I don't care. It seems to me that I care so little about everything except everyone else. I can't tell if that's a stage of immaturity or what. It's wearisome. What's worse is that A) those people don't want to be fixed or B) they don't even realized they have a problem. Uffda.


In other news:
I am making a new website to present my portfolio.
I am making new artwork to present in my portfolio.
I am still looking for a job.
I still haven't heard from Dra.
I have started crafting with Brittney and Jaclyn.
Wednesday afternoon we are having a picnic and crocheting some more by the lake.

A sneak peak of my new website:


Charlotte introduced me to the Ϟ.
Now I want to use it for everything.
--ϞARAH JULϞON

1 comment:

charlotte ferguson said...

HAHAHA! YES!!

:D :D :D :D


i like the new website look.
LOOKING AWEϞOME!