Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fixed, Fire Kite, Plans

My computer is fixed! After getting the keyboard, faceplate, and track pad replaced, I had wipe it clean and get it re-imaged. Then the Air Port decided it didn't want to turn on, so I had no internet and consequently couldn't use any of my Adobe programs. After totally perplexing the technicians at computer support, the head honchos said a software update might be all that was needed and SHAZAAM! My computer is fixed completely. I have now reloaded all my music and and am working on a fresh new build. Exhale.

In other news, the new Eisley EP is here! They released one version of the Fire Kite EP for iTunes and will be selling a different one on tour, of which I will own as of next Thursday when I see them in St. Paul. They're also working on their third LP and I'm totally stoked! I don't know what it is exactly about Eisley that I love so much, but I can't help myself!

Below is a garageband demo of their song "Away We Go" on their iTunes version of the Fire Kite EP. I have listened to it at least 10 times today.



This weekend is going to be boss, to say the least.
Thursday = Midnight premiere of Where the Wild Things Are
Friday = Adventure to Redwing with Amara and Michelle
Saturday = Meg visits for the evening
Sunday = Teach fellowship and finish Space/Time project

From there on out it's Art Sale, Art Sale, Art Sale, where hopefully I'll make some big bucks again this year. I could definitely use it. Thankfully I haven't had to spend any money on my laptop, so I feel pretty good about the money I've spent thus far. :)

Feeling quite upbeat,
Sarah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm officially going to need your help on how to get an MP3 into a blog post. I've tried and failed soooo many times over the past year. You've done it flawlessly. I'm jealous.