Friday, July 17, 2009

NPH & Sound Effects Choir

Here are just a few things I've found whilst surfing the interweb. Neil Patrick Harris is phenomenal, and now I want to watch Doogie Howser REAL bad. First! however, I must finish How I Met Your Mother, which is promising, folks. So promising.

Also, I finally figured out how to sync my Hotmail account with my Mac's Mail application. I don't know why I didn't consult Google earlier....

The past few days I've been finding a lot of spiders on me whilst chillin in my basement. Two big neon green ones, one baby neon green guy, and maybe five tiny brown ones. I was never really "afraid" of spiders before, but ever since my epic recluse episode, I've been a little jumpy. Eesh.

And finally, my cousin sent me an email (received via my newly furnished Mail.app) with a link to a mega choir making rain sounds with just their hands and I got to surfing around and came upon this video. I'm a sucker for those choirs. In fact, choirs have always weirded me out a bit. The fact that everyone's mouths are moving at the same time and, when the choir is pro, they sound like one voice. Eesh! I get megatron creepy chills. For some reason marching band doesn't weird me out as much. It feels more mathematical. Am I saying choir is an act of God? Well, I don't know about that. But it's just as amazing! hahaha

1 comment:

Jayme McClellan said...

Dude, syncing your e-mail with the Mac mail thing is really challenging! But yes, the googling comes in very handy.